- Out Of This World Delicious & So Easy To Make: Loaded Potato Casserole Recipe
- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- Best Mushroom Recipe With Wine, Garlic, Lemon
- Creamy And Really Delicious Chicken Bake Recipe
- The Best Brunch In The World: Eggs Benedict Recipe
What a great way to make fried rice! It’s easy and hassle-free.
Do you have a pressure cooker? If you don’t have one yet, just know that there are so many great recipes out there that use the instant pot. If you don’t want to feel like you’re missing out, then you need to get one.
This Instant Pot fried rice is full of flavors and so perfect for a weeknight meal. Happy instant pot cooking!
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
2 cups Long Grain Rice
2½ cups Vegetable Stock
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup Frozen Peas
2 Medium Eggs
Salt & Pepper to taste
Instant Pot Fried Rice>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Julia for this amazing recipe and featured image!