- Tasty Crock Pot Cubed Steak With Gravy Recipe You’ll Make Again And Again
- Perfect Little Bundles Of Chicken And Bacon Heaven
- Extremely Delicious Fall-Off-The-Bone Pressure Cooker Chicken In 30 Minutes Flat
- These Amazing Pork Chops in Creamy White Wine Sauce Are Everything You Need At The Dinner Table Tonight
- Really Simple And Delicious Quiche Recipe
Learn how to cook a juicy pork loin chop in just a few minutes and a few simple steps that make lots of difference. This recipe is flexible so have fun experimenting with your favorite seasonings. Sauté the pork loin with onion and sliced, fresh ginger and add some rosemary to get a super easy and super flavorful juicy pork loin chop. This recipe shows such a great way to cook up a juicy chop without drying it out!
Juicy Pork Loin Chop Recipe
PORK LOIN CHOP
2 Tbsp OLIVE OIL
1 lg ONION (sliced)
6-8 cloves GARLIC (rough chopped)
SALT and PEPPER, to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: My Food Channel
Thanks to Chef Buckfor this amazing recipe and featured image!