- Easy And Delicious No-Bake Milk And Cookies Lasagna
- Baked Hawaiian Ham And Cheese Sliders
- These Fabulous Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Super Tasty And A Crowd Pleaser
- Any Of These Sliders Are Perfect For Game Day Or Family Meals! (Sliders 4 Ways)
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Chicken For An Easy And Delicious Dinner!
A few ingredients from your freezer, and these shrimp stacks are ready in minutes!
Stacks are the new food trend and so much easier than trying to roll them out. If you want something quick , easy, great looking and with awesome taste, you must try this recipe.
Ready in under 15 minutes, made with Trader Joe’s frozen brown rice and precooked shrimp, this easy recipe loos delicious and will satisfy your sushi cravings.You can make this with crab, tuna, salmon too!
Spicy California Shrimp Stacks
1 1/3 cups cooked short-grain brown rice (from 1/2 cup uncooked)
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
8 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and tails removed
1 cup diced cucumber (about 1 small)
1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
1/2 cup mashed avocado (about 1 medium)
4 teaspoons Furikake (such as Eden Shake or use sesame seeds)
4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce (or gluten-free)
4 teaspoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
Get your full Spicy California Shrimp Stacks written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Skinnytaste
Thanks to Gina Homolka for this amazing recipe and featured image!