- Baked Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Green Sauce
- How To Make Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Tater Tot Taco Pizza -Great Meal ( And Easy Too) Especially If You Have Little Ones!
- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
- Easy, Delicious And Super Fast To Make: Grilled Cheese Tomato Sandwich
So simple and it looks super! This creamy one pot lemon chicken pasta dish will make you hungry just by looking at it! You just can’t beat a comforting one-pot meal!
With a wonderful combination of flavors: lemon, chicken, and garlic, this dish is a great simple dinner idea that’s creamy and ultra-cozy and it does not disappoint.
Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta
What You’ll Need:
3 small chicken breasts
1 cup marscapone (or 1 1/2 heavy cream)
1 lemon, zest and juice
basil leaves, a handful
spinach, a bag
1 cup parmesan
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, sliced
dried linguine- enough for 3 hungry people
Get your full written Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Twisted Food
Thanks to Twisted Food for this amazing recipe and featured image!