- Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Chili Cheese Dog Bake- It Doesn’t Get Any Easier Than This!
- Easy, Elegant, Impressive: Parmesan Pasta Bowl
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwich Even Picky Kids Will Eat
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts Is The Dinner That Dreams Are Made Of
I could never turn down garlic and cheese. And I have a weakness for crunchy, not hard, fries. I’m pretty sure I could live on these beauties! This is a pretty simple yet mind blowing recipe- of course if you like potatoes!
There is nothing better than a good batch of baked and crispy potato wedges and loaded with yummy garlic and Italian flavors! Sooo yummy!
This recipe will teach you how to make the perfectly seasoned and salty baked garlic parmesan potato wedges that taste like they are from a restaurant.