- Insanely Clever Way To Make Delicious Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Won’t Fall Apart
- Easy Sweet Potato Bites Everyone Will Be Talking About!
- 3 Quick And Easy Chicken Recipes For Dinner With Few Ingredients
- Extremely Delicious Slow Cooker Dinner: Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- This Chicken Club Pasta Salad Looks Fantastic!
You’ll love this recipe even if you’re not really a big zucchini fan! This is a really easy dish to make, it only takes about 15 minutes to prepare. Zucchini & prosciutto slice (or crispy bacon if you wish) is super -delicious served hot or cold. This meal can be eaten straight away or packed into lunch boxes for the next day. Give it a try with your own little touches and be prepared to be amazed.
Zucchini & Prosciutto Slice
Olive oil, to grease
2 medium (about 300g) green zucchini, coarsely grated
100g prosciutto, finely chopped
3 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
Freshly ground black pepper
6 eggs, lightly whisked
240g (1 cup) light sour cream
1 garlic clove, crushed
45g (1/2 cup) finely shredded gruyere
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Taste
Thanks to Amanda Kelly for this amazing recipe and featured image!