- 3 Delicious Baked Sweet Potato Recipes
- We Are and Will Forever Be Obsessed with a Good Steak Dinner…
- Fabulous And So Tasty Little Cranberry Asiago Turkey Sliders
- These Cheesy Baked Potato Chip Nachos Are A Family Favorite
- These Homemade Chinese Doughnuts Look Divine And Are So Much Quicker Than The Regular Yeasted Ones
We also believe that there is no such thing as having too many appetizer recipes in your arsenal and bacon green bean bundles is certainly one to add to your collection. Not only are they great for entertaining but the appetizers can be served as a side dish as well. Perhaps alongside a juicy pork chop or steak?
After trying these for the first time, we were beyond impressed. You get a little bit of everything. The bacon is salty, the green beans slightly bitter and each bundle is lightly brushed with a quick brown sugar syrup that forms a sweet coating on the exterior. Although the ingredients list is basic, the result is anything but.
When you think about it, this is one of those recipes you can turn to when you’re in a bind and have few ingredients to work with. Most have a package of bacon, green beans and some brown sugar in their pantry. Those few ingredients yield bundles that look just as good as they taste. We do eat with our eyes first after all. The author even provides a very helpful tip for keeping the beans vibrant green.
To learn more about this Green Bean Bundles recipe, please continue to Page (2) for the details and video instructions.