- Flavor-Filled Mini Lasagna Rolls Recipe
- Hot Wing Pork Chops Sandwich With Gorgonzola Sauce
- This Simple Avocado, Mozzarella And Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich Is Really Fantastic!
- We Seriously Loved This Quick And Easy Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole Recipe!
- Healthy Pasta Recipes For Happy Tummy And Guilt-Free Mind
This quick and delicious recipe will get your fish and chips dinner on the table in under 30 minutes! The ultra crispy and flavorful fries and the extra crispy oven baked fish-sticks are all baked on just one pan!
This baked fish and chips recipe is so much healthier that the popular fried one and the taste is divine! Add delicious homemade tartar sauce and you have an amazing meal to enjoy with your family.
ONE PAN Baked Fish and Chips
3-4 medium sized russet potatoes
Seasoned salt and Pepper
1/4 teaspoon each chili powder & garlic powder
Pinch ground cumin
10 ounces cod
1 cup Panko*
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 tablespoons olive oil separated
1/3 cup flour
1 large egg
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2-4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese optional
Serve with: Fresh lemon, tartar sauce, (recipe for delicious homemade tartar sauce is below this recipe!) ketchup, fry sauce
Get your full One Pan Baked Fish and Chips written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Thanks to Chelsea for this amazing recipe and featured image.