- Delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne Casserole Is Filled With All Things Comforting
- Crockpot Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe
- This Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe Is Always A Hit!
- This Baked Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce And Rosemary Is Absolutely Delicious
- This Bacon Ranch Chicken Bake Is Incredibly Quick And Easy To Make! You Only Need 4 Ingredients…
Simple, easy and creamy, this One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta is loaded with flavor and does not require heavy cream. Freshly grated Parmesan is a must, as it provides a ton of flavor. Everything in this pasta looks amazing!
This super easy pasta perfection is both a yummy recipes and a healthy dish that is amazing, delicious, mouth watering with every bite and the entire family loves it! As is so often the case, simple dishes like this are the best!
Creamy One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta Recipe
4 chicken thigh fillets, no skin or bone, trimmed of fat
1 teaspoon dried basil
Salt and pepper to season
1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
⅓ cup dry white wine
8-ounces | 250-grams brown or cremini mushrooms, sliced
1-quart | 1-litre chicken broth (or stock)
1 (12-fl/oz | 375-ml) can evaporated milk*
⅓ cup milk (I use 2%)
Extra salt and pepper, to taste
10-ounces | 300-grams uncooked penne pasta (just over 4 cups)
1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
Get your full Super-Easy Creamy One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cafe Delites
Thanks to Karina for this wonderful recipe and featured image.