- Creamy & Cheesy One Pot Lasagna Soup
- These Tacos With Potatoes, Ham, Egg And Cheese Are The Perfect Kid Friendly Breakfast Meal
- Sinfully Delicious Raspberry Mille Feuille Dessert
- Juicy And Incredible One Pan Chicken In Garlic And Herb Sauce
- Simple Way To Turn This Wonderful Skinny Chicken And Avocado Caesar Salad Into A Main Meal!
Simple, easy and creamy, this One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta is loaded with flavor and does not require heavy cream. Freshly grated Parmesan is a must, as it provides a ton of flavor. Everything in this pasta looks amazing!
This super easy pasta perfection is both a yummy recipes and a healthy dish that is amazing, delicious, mouth watering with every bite and the entire family loves it! As is so often the case, simple dishes like this are the best!
Creamy One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta Recipe
4 chicken thigh fillets, no skin or bone, trimmed of fat
1 teaspoon dried basil
Salt and pepper to season
1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
⅓ cup dry white wine
8-ounces | 250-grams brown or cremini mushrooms, sliced
1-quart | 1-litre chicken broth (or stock)
1 (12-fl/oz | 375-ml) can evaporated milk*
⅓ cup milk (I use 2%)
Extra salt and pepper, to taste
10-ounces | 300-grams uncooked penne pasta (just over 4 cups)
1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
Get your full Super-Easy Creamy One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cafe Delites
Thanks to Karina for this wonderful recipe and featured image.