- Bacon Hashbrown Quick Breakfast Casserole You’ll Want To Make Again & Again
- These Delicious And Easy To Make Mini Eggplant Pizzas Are A Hit!
- Chili’s Copycat Monterey Chicken Recipe- Perfect For Entertaining Or Busy Nights
- Buttery And Juicy Delicious Herbed Chicken In The Crock Pot – So Simple, It’s Almost Unbelievable!
- Simple And Supremely Tasty Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
Tasty, juicy, and tender these Turkish chicken kebab recipe produces amazing results even when the grillers inexperienced. Truly delicious and savory this recipe will soon become a weekly summer staple in your house. Don’t skip any of the secret ingredients used in this recipe if you want to obtain the big flavors with the minimum effort, especially everyone’s favorite: cinnamon. It makes such a huge difference!
Turkish Chicken Kebabs
Ingredients for 4 large portions:
1 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 or 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp ketchup
6 finely minced garlic cloves
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp Aleppo red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
4 long metal skewers
Thanks to Chef Johnfor this amazing recipe and featured image!