- Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing- Ridiculously Easy And Seriously Delicious
- This Chicken Lombardy Makes For A Delicious Italian-Style Dinner!
- These Delicious And Easy To Make Mini Eggplant Pizzas Are A Hit!
- How To Make Delicious Grape Jelly Meatballs
- [Recipe] The Easiest Way To Make Fried Rice For Dinner
I can’t get enough of this soup! This is the perfect dinner for a cold night and it does taste a lot like the restaurant’s soup!
This entire recipe is made in one pot. The ingredients used here are so simple but the soup has so great flavor. This recipe is also pretty forgiving and you can add or subtract to your taste and some say that this soup freezes great, too! Wonderful!
6 ot 8 oz bacon, chopped
1 lb Italian Sausage (The “Hot” variety)
1 medium head (10 large cloves) garlic, peeled and minced or pressed
1 medium onion, finely diced
4 cups (32 oz) low sodium chicken broth
6 cups (48 oz) water
4-5 medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/4″ pieces
1 medium/large kale bundle, leaves stripped and chopped
1 cup whipping cream
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Natasha’s Kitchen
Thanks to Tiffany for this amazing recipe and featured image!