- This Grilled Lime Salmon With Avocado-Mango Salsa And Coconut Rice Is The Perfect Summertime Meal
- Easy And Delicious Chicken Enchilada Skillet Pie For Really Busy Nights
- Easy And Incredibly Delicious No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- These Oven Baked Mini Omelettes Are Quick To Make And Sensationally Delicious
- These Eggs In Tomato Sauce Look And Taste Simply Incredible
I can’t get enough of this soup! This is the perfect dinner for a cold night and it does taste a lot like the restaurant’s soup!
This entire recipe is made in one pot. The ingredients used here are so simple but the soup has so great flavor. This recipe is also pretty forgiving and you can add or subtract to your taste and some say that this soup freezes great, too! Wonderful!
6 ot 8 oz bacon, chopped
1 lb Italian Sausage (The “Hot” variety)
1 medium head (10 large cloves) garlic, peeled and minced or pressed
1 medium onion, finely diced
4 cups (32 oz) low sodium chicken broth
6 cups (48 oz) water
4-5 medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/4″ pieces
1 medium/large kale bundle, leaves stripped and chopped
1 cup whipping cream
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Natasha’s Kitchen
Thanks to Tiffany for this amazing recipe and featured image!