- How To Make Delicious Fall-Off-The-Bone Rotisserie Style Chicken In Your Crockpot
- Out Of This World Delicious Broccoli And Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
- These 8 Scary-Tasty Cocktails Are Perfect For A Halloween Party
- This Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread Is A Guaranteed Hit With The Crowd!
- By Far The Best Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Ever!
This creamy cheesy baked spaghetti pie topped with homemade spaghetti sauce is yummy, flavorful and absolutely delicious!
The baked spaghetti pie is made with ground turkey but you can also use beef or mixture sausage and beef. It is a bit different than traditional spaghetti; it is rich and creamy and looks like a pie.
Nice, bubbly, golden and cheesy this recipe is a great twist on regular spaghetti recipe.
Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe
1 lb ground turkey (can also use ground beef or a combination of meat and sausage)
½ small white onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
15 oz. can tomato sauce
14.5 oz. can oregano, basil, garlic diced tomatoes, undrained (I used unsalted)
14.5 oz. can oregano, basil, garlic diced tomatoes, drained and pureed ( I used unsalted)
½ cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Season generously with garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes, black pepper, parsley and Italian seasoning.
12 oz. thin spaghetti
5 oz. cream cheese, softened & broken into cubes
½ cup cottage cheese
½ cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup parmesan cheese
2 cups spaghetti sauce mixture
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Divas Can Cook
Thanks to Monique for this amazing recipe and featured image !