- These Loaded Nacho Fries Are The Best Football Appetizer Ever!
- Easy And Delicious Chicken Broccoli And Mushroom Stir Fry
- Easy And Delicious Chicken Enchilada Skillet Pie For Really Busy Nights
- Seriously Gorgeous Spaghetti Squash Lasagna With Turkey And Spinach Sauce
- Easy, Delicious And Super Fast To Make: Grilled Cheese Tomato Sandwich
One pot meals are the best! Here is a classically delicious recipe that any chicken, cheese and broccoli loving people will enjoy. Quick to put together and in only one pan, this recipe with classic flavors and basic ingredients is always a crowd pleaser. This amazing chicken, broccoli, rice casserole recipe will certainly be a regular rotation in many houses.
Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Rice Casserole Recipe
4 bone in skin on chicken thighs (medium sized)
2 teaspoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
1 and ½ cups of short grain rice
3 and ½ cups of chicken broth
2 and ½ cups broccoli florets
1 and ½ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Dinner at the Zoo
Thanks to Sarafor this amazing recipe and featured image!