- This Easy, No-Bake OREO Cheesecake Is Perfect For Any Occasion
- Delicious And Easy Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- This Cookie Dough Cheesecake Is So Rich And Delicious, You Won’t Believe It’s Homemade!
- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
- This Lemon Pesto Chicken Freezer Meal Is A Fabulous Family Meal
One pot meals are the best! Here is a classically delicious recipe that any chicken, cheese and broccoli loving people will enjoy. Quick to put together and in only one pan, this recipe with classic flavors and basic ingredients is always a crowd pleaser. This amazing chicken, broccoli, rice casserole recipe will certainly be a regular rotation in many houses.
Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Rice Casserole Recipe
4 bone in skin on chicken thighs (medium sized)
2 teaspoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
1 and ½ cups of short grain rice
3 and ½ cups of chicken broth
2 and ½ cups broccoli florets
1 and ½ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Dinner at the Zoo
Thanks to Sarafor this amazing recipe and featured image!