- Insanely Delicious Frozen Peanut Butter Snickers Lasagna For Anyone Obsessed With Peanut Butter And Snickers
- Perfectly Creamy,Flavorful And Seriously Delicious Red Chicken Enchiladas
- Heavenly Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies You Gotta Try
- Fabulously Delicious Mongolian Beef…Tastes Just Like PF Chang’s Recipe!
- 3 Quick And Easy Chicken Recipes For Dinner With Few Ingredients
Spice up your dinner rotation with this delicious Cheeseburger Gnocchi recipe! It’s easy to make, it’s cheesy and flavorful, in just one word: this recipe is heaven!
Pillowy soft Gnocchi tossed in the hot skillet until golden brown and crispy, simmered with seasoned beef, spicy tomatoes, and gooey, melty cheese…seriously, this one pot meal is amazing!
Cheeseburger Gnocchi Recipe
1 tablespoon butter
1 (16 oz) package potato gnocchi
½ lb lean ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon mustard powder (optional)
2 cups diced onion (about 1 whole onion)
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
1 cup beef broth (or water)
¼ cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
⅓ cup thinly sliced scallions
Get your full written One Pot Cheeseburger Gnocchi recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Kevin & Amanda
Thanks to Kevin & Amanda for this amazing recipe and featured image!