- Creamy And Tasty Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Casserole
- Easy 5-Minutes, No-Bake Tiramisu Recipe Without Raw Eggs
- Funeral Potatoes Aka Cheesy Potatoes Casserole
- These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies Will Be A Hit At Any Bake Sale Or Dinner Party
- This Cracked Out Chicken And Rice Is Totally Perfect !
I’ve always loved a creamy pasta dish, especially when there’s garlic involved! Creamy pasta and garlic make the perfect combination!
This Creamy Garlic Spinach Chicken Pasta is really a perfect meal to share with the whole family. It comes together surprisingly quickly it looks delicious and the taste is heavenly!
Add some homemade garlic bread and a side salad and you’ll be pleasantly surprised and totally satisfied.
Creamy Garlic Spinach Chicken Pasta Recipe
12 oz. (1 box) of whole wheat penne pasta
10 oz. fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 large, yellow onion, chopped
3-4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
½ cup garlic and herb cream cheese
⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flake, more or less depending on your preference
sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste.
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Becky’s Best Bites
Thanks to Becky for this amazing recipe and featured image!