- Everyone Goes Crazy For These Sweet And Irresistible Brownie BOMB Bars!
- Easy & Healthy Grilled Chicken Margherita
- Slow Cooker Candy Cane Hot Chocolate You Need To Make This Winter
- We Are and Will Forever Be Obsessed with a Good Steak Dinner…
- Easy, Delicious Buffalo Chicken Sliders Perfect For Football Season, Or Any Party!
Easy with a creamy sauce and slow-cooked deep flavor, this Chicken with Tomato and Basil Cream Sauce is a 30 minutes meal and it is absolutely delicious! The flavors of quick-caramelized tomatoes and fresh basil and the perfectly tender and juicy chicken make this dish incredibly tasty. This scrumptious recipe with the divine sauce takes ordinary fried chicken to the next level.
Chicken with Tomato and Basil Cream Sauce Recipe
1 cup chicken broth
¼ cup white wine
Juice from one lemon
2 cups whipping cream
2 Tablespoons butter
¾ teaspoons sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
3 or 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin for even cooking
¼ cup all-purpose flour, approximately (for dredging the chicken)
Salt and pepper
3 tomatoes, sliced to ¼” thickness
2 or 3 garlic cloves, minced
3 Tablespoons fresh basil, more if desired
More Parmesan cheese, to taste
Optional: Add some toasted pine nuts at serving
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Good Dinner Mom
Thanks to Sallyfor this amazing recipe and featured image!