- Celebrate Easter With These Festive, Simple And Super Cute No-Bake Peanut Butter Bird Nests
- Easy Slow Cooker Lo Mein Noodles Recipe
- These Cheesy Potato Stacks Are Adorable And Insanely Delicious
- 3 Super-Easy And Full Of Flavor Spaghetti Squash Boat Recipes
- [Video Recipe] Homemade Broccoli And Cheese Soup -So Easy And Yummy!
If you haven’t had homemade Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe yet, you’re missing out on so much goodness! Nothing says Italian food like pasta and we all know that, pasta is served with sauce.
Great Grandma’s Pasta Sauce recipe is an authentic Italian pasta sauce recipe. This pasta sauce is delicious, rich, and flavorful beyond belief!
The simmering process is low and slow so the flavors would develop and combine one another into a magnificent sauce.
Great Grandma’s Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe
1 lb. 80/20 ground beef OR 90/10 ground beef
1 6 oz. can tomato paste
6 oz. water
1 24 oz. jar tomato puree
5-6 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
Pinch of dried oregano
Pinch of onion powder
Pinch of garlic powder
Handful of fresh basil, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
Get your full Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious Italian recipes at: Table for Two
Thanks to Juliefor this amazing recipe and featured image!