- Hosting A Party? This Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up Is The Perfect Appetizer!
- This Quick And Easy Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice Recipe Is A One-Pot Dinner That Your Family Will Love
- How To Make Delicious Grape Jelly Meatballs
- So Easy To Make, This Mushroom Asiago Chicken Recipe Is Amazingly Delicious Too!
- Easy And Wonderful Boston Cream Poke Cake
Golden on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, these oven baked mini omelettes are so delicious and full of flavor. Is nothing better than freshly made omelettes! You may serve them for breakfast, for lunch or for any time of the day. You can even make them ahead of time and microwave them later. These babies are awesome!
Oven Baked Mini Omelettes
1 Brown Onion (diced)
Handful of Shredded Ham (or bacon, chicken etc)
1/4 Cup of Milk
1/2 Teaspoon of Oil (plus extra to grease muffin pan)
1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 Cup of Grated Cheese
Salt and Pepper
Thanks to OnePotChefShow for this amazing recipe and featured image!