- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread- So Moist And Packed With Deliciousness!
- These Little Apple Pies Look Fantastic!
- Incredibly Easy And Scrumptious One Pot Greek Chicken & Lemon Rice
- Perfect Sweet And Salty Winter Treats: White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- California Spaghetti Salad Is The Perfect Potluck Dish!
Golden on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, these oven baked mini omelettes are so delicious and full of flavor. Is nothing better than freshly made omelettes! You may serve them for breakfast, for lunch or for any time of the day. You can even make them ahead of time and microwave them later. These babies are awesome!
Oven Baked Mini Omelettes
1 Brown Onion (diced)
Handful of Shredded Ham (or bacon, chicken etc)
1/4 Cup of Milk
1/2 Teaspoon of Oil (plus extra to grease muffin pan)
1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 Cup of Grated Cheese
Salt and Pepper
Thanks to OnePotChefShow for this amazing recipe and featured image!