- Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles
- These Mouth-Watering Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks Will Be The Hit Of Any Party
- Warm Up With A Hearthy Philly Cheesesteak Stew In A Bread Bowl
- [Video Recipe] Quick And Easy Beef and Broccoli
- These Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas Are Totally Bursting With Flavor!
We all love when things are easier in the kitchen and these brilliant hacks will make your cooking and cleaning effortless. They are super easy to implement and you’ll actually be amazed you’ve never thought about them before! Watch the video below and learn more about these creative hacks, they will simply will blow your mind!
Perfectly Basted Eggs
Break eggs in a pan and add some water, the eggs come out amazingly with liquid yolk. Find more here.
Keep Brown Sugar Soft
by placing a piece or two of orange peel into an airtight container with the brown sugar. Read more here.
Shine Stainless Steel
Wash stainless steel with vinegar and water. Read more about this here.
Remove Seeds from Vegetables
Use an ice cream scooper to remove seeds from vegetables. Read more here.
Salt For Cast Iron Pans
Scrub your cast iron pan with salt instead of dish soap. Read more here.
Watch the video below for even more brilliant kitchen hacks that most people haven’t heard of.
For more clever kitchen hacks, please visit Shareably.