- Yummy And Simple Sausage & Rice One-Skillet Meal
- Super Easy And Insanely Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup
- These Oven Baked Mini Omelettes Are Quick To Make And Sensationally Delicious
- Make Breakfast A Breeze With These Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
- Super-Easy 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
These look so easy and tasty. With a sweet-salty taste these Chocolate Candy Clusters are super simple and super delicious!
This simple recipe can easily be adapted. Try pecan halves instead of the walnuts and dried cranberries for the pretzels for a wonderful sweet and sour taste. Or try using peanuts in place of walnut.
Either way, these chocolate clusters will always be a hit to any party. As chocolate seems to be a perfect way to show someone love or appreciation, these chocolates will always be a great gift for someone you care about.
Continue on to the next page for a full list of ingredients…