- This Classic Sweet And Sour Chicken With Tons Of Flavor Is Really Tasty And Awesome
- This Baked Casserole Dish Made With Ziti Macaroni And Ground Beef Is Delicious!
- Made From Scratch And Utterly Delicious Chicken Pot Pie
- Here’s The Perfect Slow Cooker Thick And Chunky Beef Stew Recipe You’ve Always Been Looking For
- Insanely Clever Mini Cheesecakes With Oreo Crust
These look so easy and tasty. With a sweet-salty taste these Chocolate Candy Clusters are super simple and super delicious!
This simple recipe can easily be adapted. Try pecan halves instead of the walnuts and dried cranberries for the pretzels for a wonderful sweet and sour taste. Or try using peanuts in place of walnut.
Either way, these chocolate clusters will always be a hit to any party. As chocolate seems to be a perfect way to show someone love or appreciation, these chocolates will always be a great gift for someone you care about.
Continue on to the next page for a full list of ingredients…