- Insanely Clever Way To Make Delicious Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Won’t Fall Apart
- Simple And Supremely Tasty Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes- Simple Yet Elegant And Tasty Side Dish, Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- This Ultimate Slow-Cooked Beef Pot Roast Recipe Is Amazing!
- Tasty Homemade Slow Cooker Lasagna With Hardly Any Mess
This is a fairly simple to make dish that’s really tasty and so much fun for both kids and adults. Those mini soft tortilla taco boats with chicken filling and your favorite toppings are so delicious. This is definitely a unique dish you can make for a large group or for anyone who wants a nice change from regular tacos!
Guacamole and salsa also make great toppings for these. Easy to make and with a great taste these Green Chile Creamy Chicken Taco Boats are perfect to pair with some tangy Margaritas. 😉
You may also like:
How To Make The Famous Old El Paso Taco Boat On The Blackstone Griddle
By Far The Best Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Looks Absolutely Delicious
Feed A Family On A Budget With This Super Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole That Both Kids And Adults Will Love
Green Chile Creamy Chicken Taco Boats
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
4 oz plain cream cheese
8 Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ Soft Flour Tortillas
Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see here)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Old El Paso
Thanks to Old El Paso for this amazing recipe and featured image!