- Raise Your Kitchen Game With This Delicious Chicken, Ham And Cheese Quesadilla Recipe
- Incredibly Tasty And Delicious Easy Poached Fish In Tomato Basil Sauce
- We Seriously Loved This Quick And Easy Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole Recipe!
- Chicken Fried Rice: Better Than Takeout And So Easy To Make
- This Baked Firecracker Chicken Looks Amazing!
Easy, flavorful and filling, this recipe is also gluten free. Sounds almost like a dream come true!
The Gluten-Free Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe is a great soup recipe to make at the beginning of the day. By the time you get home from work your dinner is ready and your house filled with lovely aromas.
The chicken with the beans, and the touch of cilantro and lime give this recipe wonderful flavors.
Comforting, yet light at the same time this is a tasty dish that’s great to bring to family gatherings.
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe
2.5 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
3 cans Great Northern Beans
2 8 oz Cans Diced Green Chilies
1 Very large Yellow Onion diced
1 Tbl Garlic minced
2 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Chili Powder
1/4 tsp White Pepper
1 Tbl Coarse Real Salt
2 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Cup Coconut Milk
1/4 Cup Arrowroot Starch or cornstarch
1/2 Cup Water
1/3 Cup Cilantro chopped
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Gluten Free Daddy
Thanks to Gluten Free Daddy for this amazing recipe and featured image!