- These Simple Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Are A Huge Hit!
- [Video Recipe] With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Create The World’s Best Nachos Supreme
- Healthy, Light and Delicious Tomato Spinach Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- [Recipe] These Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars Are Genius!
- Wonderful And Easy Chicken Smothered In Onion & Garlic Gravy Recipe
Making your favourite dishes can be very hectic- especially when you combine the preparation time plus the cleaning time afterwards. Preparing some foods can make our kitchen counters and sinks very messy, and to compensate the effort put in that, you need to try some no-fuss dishes for yourself too. Improvised recipes these days have fewer elements, fewer ingredients, and still turn out like a dish straight from a Michelin star restaurant.
One of these minimalistic recipes is the Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Packs! These foil packs are healthy, these are light, and are a perfect meal to enjoy in the summer heat. The reason they are especially suitable for summertime is the reason when you want to spend less time near the heat of the stove and make something quick and light for your meal. The foil packs have this amazing lemon zesty flavour with a dash of garlic that will become your favourite in no time.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Peeled and Deveined Shrimp – 1 ½ Pound
- Broccoli – 4-6 cups of Broccoli Florets
- Salt – To Taste
- Black Pepper- To Taste
- Red Chilli Flakes – ½ Tablespoon
- Melted Butter – ½ cup
- Honey – 2 Tablespoons
- Garlic- 3 Tablespoons (Minced)
- Basil – ½ Teaspoon (Dried)
- Oregano – ½ Teaspoon
- Thyme – ¼ Teaspoon (Dries)
- Lemon – ½ Thinly Sliced, ½ Cut into Wedges
- Parsley – Fresh for Topping
- Take a large bowl, combine the peeled and deveined shrimps along with the boiled broccoli florets.
- Add salt and pepper seasoning into the shrimp and broccoli bowl.
- Take a small bowl separately, add melted butter along with honey, garlic, basil, thyme, oregano, and red chilli flakes.
- Pour the small bowl mixture into the shrimps and broccoli. Toss all elements together.
- Divide the prepared mixture into 12×12 inch pieces of foil. Add the thinly sliced lemon (1 or 2 pieces for each) and wrap the foil packs securely.
- Grill the foil packs at medium-high heat for around 10 minutes. You can also bake them for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice using the lemon wedges over the baked shrimp and broccoli.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley for a breezy and refreshing hint of flavour.
- Serve immediately while hot.
Recipe adapted from Creme De La Crumb.