- Easy Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- This Printable Instant Pot Cooking Times Cheat Sheet Will Make You An Expert User
- How To Make Insanely Delicious Loaded Baked Potato Rounds
- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread- So Moist And Packed With Deliciousness!
- Cereal Never Looked So Pretty: This No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Is Sweetly Delicious!
This dish looks glorious! Sticky and sweet with a punch of garlic, this Brown Sugar Garlic Pork loin recipe from Dinner, then Dessert is an easy meal, ready to roast in just a few minutes. In fact it’s only 45 minutes from start to finish. The whole recipe is just 6 ingredients including the side and it’s sure to be a huge hit with your family!
This dish with such a beautiful golden brown finish with that sugar and garlic glaze would make a great Sunday meal or any day of the week!
Watch this video to see how it’s made:
2 lb pork loin , trimmed of excess fat
4 garlic cloves , minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 lbs carrots , peeled and sliced
2 lbs potatoes , scrubbed and cut into 1 inch chunks
1/4 cup canola oil , for vegetables
salt and pepper , to taste
Get your full Caramelized Brown Sugar Garlic Pork And Roasted Vegetables written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Dinner, then Dessert
Thanks to Sabrina for this amazing recipe and featured image!