- These Baked Chicken Quesadillas Are Fabulous!
- Delicious And Easy Dessert: Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- These Homemade Chinese Doughnuts Look Divine And Are So Much Quicker Than The Regular Yeasted Ones
- Enjoy This Easter Egg Fruit Pizza Masterpiece At Your Next Get-Together
- Boneless Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce
This Baked Potato Casserole is the perfect side dish to accompany any family gathering meal for the holidays or even a BBQ. It is is a super easy side dish, it looks great and it just melts in your mouth! This potato dish it’s such a crowd pleaser! The potato+cheese+bacon combo not only looks yummy, it’s also dangerously delicious!
Thanks to Jaren of Diary Of A Recipe Collector for this wonderful recipe.
8-10 potatoes (Red or Brown), peeled and cubed
1 1b. block Velveeta, cut into small cubes
1-1½ cups of mayo (I usually use 1 cup, but it depends on the number/size of potatoes)
3-4 green onions, chopped
1 package Real bacon pieces (found with salad dressings/toppers)
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diary Of A Recipe Collector