- How To Make Zucchini Pasta With Avocado Cream Sauce
- This Ultra-creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti Can Be Yours In Just 15 Minutes
- Baileys Mudslide Milkshake Recipe With Ice Cream
- By Far The Best Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Ever!
- So Easy And Satisfying, This Bubble Up Pizza Casserole Is Amazing
This Baked Mozzarella Chicken Roll recipe looks like the perfect meal for the family tonight. Incredibly easy, healthy, and completely gorgeous, this down-home baked chicken dinner looks so fresh and is simple to make. Each chicken piece is actually stuffed with spinach and some other great summer flavors and cooked to become a true baked chicken paradise. Garlic bread and green salad are a fine accompaniment as well as pasta or rice. Watch the video below, courtesy of SwappFamily, and learn how to make this delicious recipe.
Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (8 4-ounce pieces)
- 1 cup whole wheat Italian style bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 clove minced garlic and olive oil for sauteeing
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ⅓ cup beaten egg whites (I used something similar to Egg Beaters)
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- fresh basil for topping
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Pinch Of Yum
Thanks to Lindsay for this amazing recipe and featured image!