This Baked Mozzarella Chicken Roll recipe looks like the perfect meal for the family tonight. Incredibly easy, healthy, and completely gorgeous, this down-home baked chicken dinner looks so fresh and is simple to make. Each chicken piece is actually stuffed with spinach and some other great summer flavors and cooked to become a true baked chicken paradise. Garlic bread and green salad are a fine accompaniment as well as pasta or rice. Watch the video below, courtesy of SwappFamily, and learn how to make this delicious recipe.
Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (8 4-ounce pieces)
- 1 cup whole wheat Italian style bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 clove minced garlic and olive oil for sauteeing
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ⅓ cup beaten egg whites (I used something similar to Egg Beaters)
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- fresh basil for topping
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Pinch Of Yum
Thanks to Lindsay for this amazing recipe and featured image!