- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Roasted Beef Tenderloin With A Simple Garlic Brown Butter Sauce
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings – Best And Easiest!
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta
- This Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake Is Perfect For The Whole Family
- Feed A Family On A Budget With This Super Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole That Both Kids And Adults Will Love
These flavorful chicken, ham and cheese quesadillas are a quick and yummy snack any time of the day. Unbelievably delish and a perfect melding of flavors this recipe is also a great way to use up leftover ham in the most delicious way.
Served with some great homemade or store salsa, chopped onion, sour cream and guacamole, these quesadillas are a fabulous meal.
Chicken, Ham And Cheese Quesadilla
1 Chicken breast
2 large slices of smoked ham
2 large tortillas (or similar)
2 tbsp dried oregano
Cracked black pepper
200g – 7oz Swiss cheese
2-3 garlic cloves
1 tbs olive oil (plus for coating tortillas)
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Recipe 30
Thanks to Joel for this amazing recipe and featured image!