- [Recipe] Quick, Easy & Healthy No Bake Energy Bites!
- This Caramel Apple Dump Cake Is Absolute Perfection!
- This Baked Mozzarella Chicken Breast With Bechamel Sauce And Baked Potatoes Is Amazing!
- Amazingly Delicious Pineapple Maple Glazed Ham
- How To Make The Best Beer And Garlic Grilled Chicken Of All Time
These trifles look incredible! They are so easy to make, and look so elegant, they are totally my favorite dessert! This layered dessert tastes like heaven, chocolate with the raspberry is sublime,no doubt, you just can’t resist!
Easy to make, very tasty and beautiful presentation, this Raspberry Cheesecake Trifles dessert is always a huge hit and looks beautiful on the table.
This is a wonderful recipe that can be altered to suit individual tastes! Is also great to know that everything can be prepared ahead of time and then you can just assemble it right before serving.
Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Trifles
For the Cheesecake filling:
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
8 ounces cream cheese softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
For the Brownie:
1 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup 1 stick butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 eggs beaten
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
For the garnish:
3 6 ounce containers raspberries
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
Thanks to Melanie for this amazing recipe and featured image!