- This Easy And Hearty Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Casserole Will Warm Your Soul
- Insanely Clever Way To Make Delicious Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Won’t Fall Apart
- This Baked Meatball Parmigiana Is Hands Down The BEST Dinner Ever!
- These Instant Sweet Potatoes With Homemade Cinnamon Honey Butter Might Be Too Good To Be True
- Really Filling And Delicious Roasted Sweet Potato And Black Bean Quesadillas
This cast iron skillet pepper steak is tender and juicy with a delicious crust. Serve the steak with baked potatoes and Raspberry Parmesan Salad and you’ll have dinner on the table in no time! This meal is so delicious you’ll say Wow every time you have another bite! This steak is so mouthwateringly perfect and the salad looks amazing! Learn how to cook the perfect steak like a restaurant, it’s easy enough to make on a weeknight and your whole family will enjoy this tasty and quick homemade dinner.
Mouthwateringly Perfect Steak
4 New York Strip Steaks (thicker is better)
Freshly ground black pepper
Optional: 3 tablespoons butter mixed with 1 clove minced garlic, herbs such as oregano, thyme or rosemary
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Gunny Sack
Thanks to Tonia for this amazing recipe and featured image!