- Making A Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake Is Easier Than You Think…
- Tangy, Tender Milk Braised Pork
- This Cilantro-Lime Honey Garlic Salmon Baked In Foil Is One Of The Easiest Dinners Ever
- This Secret Ingredient Makes These Easy Grilled Turkish Chicken Kebabs Absolutely Fabulous!
- Really Amazing And Absolutely Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
This cast iron skillet pepper steak is tender and juicy with a delicious crust. Serve the steak with baked potatoes and Raspberry Parmesan Salad and you’ll have dinner on the table in no time! This meal is so delicious you’ll say Wow every time you have another bite! This steak is so mouthwateringly perfect and the salad looks amazing! Learn how to cook the perfect steak like a restaurant, it’s easy enough to make on a weeknight and your whole family will enjoy this tasty and quick homemade dinner.
Mouthwateringly Perfect Steak
4 New York Strip Steaks (thicker is better)
Freshly ground black pepper
Optional: 3 tablespoons butter mixed with 1 clove minced garlic, herbs such as oregano, thyme or rosemary
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Gunny Sack
Thanks to Tonia for this amazing recipe and featured image!