- Super Crispy Roasted Potatoes. These Are So Good!
- Quick And Easy Pizza Rolls Your Kids Will Love
- This Easy Chicken Dinner Is Creamy And Tasty
- Feed A Family On A Budget With This Super Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole That Both Kids And Adults Will Love
- 3 Mouthwatering Dessert Tacos Recipes You Need To Try
One skillet meals are easy and fast and we all love them! This 30-minute, one-skillet meal with smoked turkey sausage, fluffy white rice and flavorful veggies is a simple quick recipe with all the yummy flavors of homemade food.
`What makes this recipe a genius is making the rice in the same pan. This One-Skillet Sausage and Rice recipe is such a great way to fix a quick dinner! You can definitely add this recipe to your dinner rotation for busy nights!
Mom’s One-Skillet Sausage and Rice
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 package (14-ounces) Skinless Smoked Turkey Sausage, cut into ½-inch slices
1 yellow onion, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
2 garlic cloves, minced
1-1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
2 cups Minute® White Rice (you can also use Brown Rice)
fresh parsley, for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diethood
Thanks to for this amazing recipe and featured image