- This Easy And Healthy Chicken Piccata Recipe Will Replace Your Traditional One, It’s THAT Good!
- Simple And Fun To Make To Make Baked Tortilla Chip-Crusted Chicken Bites
- Super Crunchy, Double Coated Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts-Simply Amazing!
- Delicious Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Alfredo You Can Make In 30 Minutes
- 10 Quick And Easy Mexican Chicken Recipes
I love this new take on Shepherd’s Pie! Did you ever wonder what to do with the potatoes skins? Here is a wonderful recipe: Shepherd’s Pie – in potato skins! Brilliant and simply delicious!
It takes just 10 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes in the oven to make these gorgeous baked potatoes filled beef mixture and creamy mashed potato with the golden crunchy ridges on the top.
Shepherd’s Pie Potato Skins Recipe
Baked Potato Mash
– 4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed clean
– ¼ to ½ cup whole milk
– 2-½ tablespoons butter
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– ½ medium onion, diced
– 8 ounces ground beef
– 2 tablespoons flour
– 1 cup beef broth
– 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1-½ teaspoons salt
– ¾ teaspoon black pepper
– 1-½ cups frozen vegetables
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: TipHero
Thanks to TipHero for this amazing recipe and featured image