- This One Pan Chicken And Rice Recipe Is Full Of Great Flavors And Perfect For A Quick Dinner
- Insanely Clever Mini Cheesecakes With Oreo Crust
- This Creamy Garlic Spinach Chicken Pasta Looks So Incredible!
- Easy And Delish Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
- This Grilled Chicken Tacos Salad Is The Most Amazing Salad You’ll Ever Eat!
Ready to DIY these Unicorn and Shooting Star Macarons and in need of a great recipe to get you started on your baking journey?
The masterminds behind the most adorable unicorn macarons at Loving Creations For You have not only the perfect unicorn and shooting star macarons recipe but also a complete set of custom-made templates for cutting out the animal shapes. These adorable treats are filled with firm dark chocolate ganache and lemon white chocolate. Yum!!
Unicorn and Shooting Star Macarons
Ingredients (approximately 32 unicorns and 32 shooting stars, 128 shells):
200g superfine almond meal
200g icing sugar
200g caster sugar
160g egg whites, divided into two equal portions
White, pink, yellow, green, blue and purple gel food colouring*
Get your full written recipe, printable templates and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Loving Creations For You.
Thanks to Loving Creations For You for this amazing recipe and featured image!
Like this recipe? If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.