- Onion Upside Down Cornbread With Broccoli And Cooked Bacon – Looks Great And Tastes Amazing!
- 4 Delicous Crockpot Recipes For Family Reunions
- Your Holiday Won’t Be Complete Without This No-Bake Eggnog Pie!
- This Spicy Hot And Sour Soup Is Incredible
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes- Quick, Easy, And Delicious!
What a great way to make fried rice! It’s easy and hassle-free.
Do you have a pressure cooker? If you don’t have one yet, just know that there are so many great recipes out there that use the instant pot. If you don’t want to feel like you’re missing out, then you need to get one.
This Instant Pot fried rice is full of flavors and so perfect for a weeknight meal. Happy instant pot cooking!
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
2 cups Long Grain Rice
2½ cups Vegetable Stock
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup Frozen Peas
2 Medium Eggs
Salt & Pepper to taste
Instant Pot Fried Rice>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Julia for this amazing recipe and featured image!