- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Creamy And Smooth Mashed Potato Casserole
- This Orange Chicken Is By Far Better Than Any Takeout We’ve Ever Had!
- Onion Upside Down Cornbread With Broccoli And Cooked Bacon – Looks Great And Tastes Amazing!
- Juicy And Unbelievably Flavorful Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
- [Recipe] These Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars Are Genius!
This is a good looking sandwich! It is easy and tasty and it’s probably going to be a huge hit at any house. Perfect accompaniment to late night football games, this delicious crock pot recipe is Heaven on a plate!
Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
3lb chuck roast, trimmed of visible fat and cut into large hunks
1 envelope Good Seasons Zesty Italian salad dressing mix
8oz pepperoncini pepper slices + splash of juice (plus extra for serving)
8oz Giardiniera (Chicago-Style Italian Sandwich Mix,) drained (plus extra for serving)
14.5oz can beef broth
provolone cheese slices
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Iowa Girl Eats
Thanks to Kristin for this wonderful recipe and featured image.