- Tasty Homemade Slow Cooker Lasagna With Hardly Any Mess
- Easy And Incredibly Amazing 4 Ingredients Maple Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- This 5 Ingredients Ham And Swiss Stromboli Is Really Spectacular
- Warm Up With A Hearthy Philly Cheesesteak Stew In A Bread Bowl
- Easy & Healthy Grilled Chicken Margherita
This is a good looking sandwich! It is easy and tasty and it’s probably going to be a huge hit at any house. Perfect accompaniment to late night football games, this delicious crock pot recipe is Heaven on a plate!
Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
3lb chuck roast, trimmed of visible fat and cut into large hunks
1 envelope Good Seasons Zesty Italian salad dressing mix
8oz pepperoncini pepper slices + splash of juice (plus extra for serving)
8oz Giardiniera (Chicago-Style Italian Sandwich Mix,) drained (plus extra for serving)
14.5oz can beef broth
provolone cheese slices
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Iowa Girl Eats
Thanks to Kristin for this wonderful recipe and featured image.