- Cheesy Chicken Bites- One Of Those Recipes That’s Loved By Kids And Adults Alike!
- Big In Flavor And Low In Calories This Skinny Mac n’ Cheese Is The Ultimate Easy Meal
- This Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup Is Divine!
- This Is A Must-Have For Any Halloween Dinner-Plate: Halloween Mashed Boo-Tatoes
- Quick , Easy And Delicious Ritz Chicken Casserole
Fan of street tacos? These Grilled Chicken and Avocado Street Tacos look amazing and they are quick, easy, healthy and full of flavor, so great when you want a great meal with just a little work! In fact, they look so delicious that I wish I could have one right now! Don’t you?
Moist, delicious and absolutely addicting these tacos are a meal your kids will repeatedly ask you to make over and over again.
Grilled Chicken and Avocado Street Tacos
1 1/2 lbs trimmed boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic , peeled and smashed
2 tsp ground cumin
1 1/4 tsp ancho chili powder
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro*
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
(About) 22 – 24 mini corn taco shells, warmed**
1 large avocado , cored and sliced
1 small red or yellow onion , chopped
3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Mexican hot sauce
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!