- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Cream Of Chicken Soup- Your Kids Will Love This Recipe And It Is Easy To Cook!
- This Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe Is Always A Hit!
- Easy And Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Your Holiday Won’t Be Complete Without This No-Bake Eggnog Pie!
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts Is The Dinner That Dreams Are Made Of
For people who are not blessed with cooking talents or have a busy study/work schedule, food after a long day means take-out. And take-out mostly means Chinese food. It is hard to resist those stir-fried and deep-fried goodies that come packed in paper boxes to silence our rumbling tummies. Although they are an easy answer to hunger pangs, take-out Chinese food is not always the healthiest option. So, to help you lead a healthier life we have 2 healthy Chinese food recipes for you to try and to make an attempt at cutting back on the take-outs. Even if you lack super-chef talents, these healthy Chinese food recipes are a great way to get started.
1. Broccoli Stir-Fry
• Broccoli florets, 1 pound.
• Unsalted roasted peanuts, 2 tablespoons.
• Red chili flakes, ¼ teaspoon.
• Red bell pepper, 1 sliced.
• Vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons.
• Salt and black pepper to taste.
• Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pan and add red bell peppers to it. Season it with salt and black pepper and stir-fry until crisp-tender. Take off heat and transfer to a plate.
• Heat the remaining vegetable oil in the same pan and add chili flakes to it. Stir for a few seconds and add broccoli to it. Season with salt and black pepper to taste and ¼ cup water. Cover the pan and let it cook on medium heat until the water dries and the broccoli is lightly browned or crisp-tender.
• Add in the stir-fried red bell peppers and season with salt and pepper. Give it a good toss and its ready!
Crunchy, spicy and stir-fried, what’s not to love about this recipe?
Visit the Next Page link below for more easy Healthy Chinese Food Recipes