- This Baked Firecracker Chicken Looks Amazing!
- Extremely Delicious Slow Cooker Dinner: Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Simple And Really Wonderful Ham And Beans Meal
- This One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole Is A Hit With The Whole Family!
- Easy And Delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
This Indonesian chicken soup is rich and fragrant and very easy to make. Plus it’s the kind of recipe that brings people together. It’s very easy to make although the individual components can be prepared ahead of time to save on cooking time.
Add some heat to this dish with sliced fresh red chilli or you can add a whole lemon juice into the soup to add the zing and you will taste this recipe lifted to another level by adding the sourness to the balance of the salt, spice and sweetness of chicken broth.
Soto Ayam Recipe
60 grams boiled chicken, shredded
3 tbsp fried shallots
15 grams bean sprouts
15 grams white cabbage, sliced
½ soft-boiled egg
3 celery stalks
1 piece of lemongrass
2 lime leaves
500 ml water or chicken stock
Yellow Spice Ingredients:
2 cloves of garlic
½ tbsp coriander seeds
4-cm piece of turmeric
½ tbsp white pepper
½ tbsp salt
1 tsp sugar
Mash all of the yellow spice ingredients and stir fry. Add water or chicken stock, lemongrass and lime leaves. Arrange shredded chicken, white cabbage, bean sprouts, celery, boiled egg and sliced tomato in a bowl. Add broth to the bowl. Top with fried shallots.