- Delicious Baked Chicken And Penne Pasta Casserole Recipe That Will Help You Eat Well On A Tight Budget
- Rich And Decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake
- [Recipe] These Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars Are Genius!
- How To Make Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops
- This One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta Recipe Is Genius!
These bacon wrapped scallops with cajun cream sauce are perfect to have with a bold and flavorful sauce. They are absolutely delicious: tender with a little crunch from the salty bacon and a little bite from the spicy, creamy sauce. The dipping sauce is essential and so delicious!
Add a few slices of crusty toasted bread on the side to scoop up the left over sauce and be prepared to be amazed by the explosion of flavor in your mouth. They are truly so freaking yum!
Bacon Wrapped Scallops with Cajun Cream Sauce
12 Scallops , fresh or frozen
12 strips of bacon
Chives for garnishFor the Sauce:
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 medium Onion finely chopped
3 – 4 cloves Garlic
2 Tomatoes chopped
2 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
1/4 cup Cream Cheese ( I like the light Chive and Onion one)
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese (not grated like the Kraft kind)
1/4 – 1/2 cup Chicken Stock (or Veg Stock)
3 – 4 tbsp . heavy cream (optional)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooks with Cocktails
Thanks to Julie and Debbie for this amazing recipe and featured image!