- Simply Delicious Shrimp Scampi Potstickers
- Incredibly Delicious Chicken Salad With Grapes And Nuts
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Chicken For An Easy And Delicious Dinner!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole- Quick And Fairly Inexpensive
- This Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring Is The Ultimate Game Day Food!
I love this new take on Shepherd’s Pie! Did you ever wonder what to do with the potatoes skins? Here is a wonder recipe: Shepherd’s Pie – in potato skins! Brilliant and simply delicious!
It takes just 10 minutes to prepare and 40 minute in the oven to make these gorgeous baked potatoes filled beef mixture and creamy mashed potato with the golden crunchy ridges on the top.
Shepherd’s Pie Potato Skins Recipe
Baked Potato Mash
– 4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed clean
– ¼ to ½ cup whole milk
– 2-½ tablespoons butter
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– ½ medium onion, diced
– 8 ounces ground beef
– 2 tablespoons flour
– 1 cup beef broth
– 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1-½ teaspoons salt
– ¾ teaspoon black pepper
– 1-½ cups frozen vegetables
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: TipHero
Thanks to TipHero for this amazing recipe and featured image