- He Takes A Cheap Cut And Turns It Into An Impressive And Delicious Dish: Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
- These Simple Beef Tenderloin Tips In Green Peppercorn Sauce Are A Special Treat
- This Oven Baked Salmon With A Parmesan Herb Crust Is Out Of This World Delicious
- Easy 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili-The Perfect Dish To Serve On Game Day!
- 20-Minute One-Pot Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta
There’s a million different ways you can make the baked beans but here is an easy version, courtesy of Laura Vitale. This recipe doesn’t require over night soaking so it’s very simple and easy but it still delivers all those wonderful classic flavors we all expect from a baked beans recipe.
If you’got some last-minute parties to go to and you’ve got something to bring, now this is a perfect thing.
With the perfect amount of sweetness from the barbecue sauce, saltiness from the bacon
and those beans who are just perfectly cooked through so the texture is phenomenal, this recipe is not only easy to make but also very tasty.
Easy BBQ Baked Beans Recipe
4 oz of Bacon, diced
1/2 of a Yellow Onion, diced
3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
8 oz of Dried Navy Beans
5 cups of Chicken Stock
1 cup of BBQ Sauce
2 tsp of Yellow Mustard
1 tsp of Smoked Paprika
1 tsp of Granulated Onion
1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
1/2 tsp of Worcesteshire Sauce
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Laura in the Kitchen
Thanks to Laura Vitale for this amazing recipe and featured image!