- Really Filling And Delicious Roasted Sweet Potato And Black Bean Quesadillas
- Sweet Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- This CrockPot Spaghetti Recipe Is A Time Saver And It Tastes So Much Better!
- Fantastic Beer Braised Bratwurst And Caramelized Sauerkraut For All The Kraut And Bratwurst Lovers
- These Light And Yummy Skillet Brownies Are A Smashing Success!
I do love pizza pasta and this one from Sweet Little Bluebird blog looks fantastic! Very easy to make, this easy, cheesy and amazing pizza pasta recipe is a pretty basic dish like a lasagna-type casserole with layers of pasta, and tons of gooey cheese and sauce and, of course, your favorite toppings. It can very easily be tweaked and kids will love it.
Easy, Cheesy And Amazing Pizza Pasta Recipe
1 pound lean ground beef
1 small onion, diced
3.5 cups (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce (add more if you like lots of sauce)
1-2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked al dente according to package
few dashes of your favorite Italian/pizza seasonings (optional)
1/4 to 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
2 cups shredded Mozzarella
Get your full Easy, Cheesy And Amazing Pizza Pasta written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Sweet Little Bluebird
Thanks to Mary for this amazing recipe and featured image!