- These Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas Are Totally Bursting With Flavor!
- Ready In Minutes This Easy Pan Seared Salmon Recipe With Lemon Butter Sauce Is Fabulous
- This Parmesan Garlic Noodles Recipe Will Make You Look Like A Gourmet Chef!
- This Fancy Spanish Potato Omelet Is An Extremely Simple And Completely Delicious Recipe
- 15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken With Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
Unbelievably delicious, these Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches make the easiest family dinner or party food.
The combination of chicken, cream cheese, bacon and ranch dressing mix is amazing and full of flavor.
A super simple and delicious slow cooker meal, this recipe freezes well in an airtight freezer container and leftovers are great cold the next day too!
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches Recipe
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese with bacon
2 ounces dry ranch dressing mix (2 packets)
10 ounces bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
1½ cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
6 rolls or buns (we used onion buns)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Six Sisters Stuff
Thanks to Six Sisters Stuff for this amazing recipe and featured image!