- Easy And Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- This Caramelized Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pineapple Is Incredibly Delicious And Unique
- Impossibly Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Chicken And Stuffing
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Roasted Beef Tenderloin With A Simple Garlic Brown Butter Sauce
- They’re Easy, They’re Delicious, They’re Bite-Sized Bloomin’ Onions!
Since the heat will be difficult to deal with, you should keep your summer recipes in the easy to prepare zone. Here a few things to remember:
Make meals that include summer favorites. Using summer vegetables and fruits to prepare dinner will not only make it easier for you to cook but the food will also have a fresh and healthy vibe;
Choose recipes that can be cooked within a short amount of time. This will prevent you from getting baked in front of a stove, oven, or grill;
Summer meals should be ones that go well with varying drinks. You don’t want to make your guests feel bloated when they drink too much of that lemonade you served the meal with;
Talking about drinks, meals can be paired with beer or vine according to what type of audience you will be serving;
Don’t let your guests leave without having a piece of dessert. When searching for summer recipes, make sure you can serve a quick but delicious dessert. For instance, you can easily find a quick pie recipe. Once again, include summer fruits to keep it healthy and fresh.
Here’s the EASIEST Sheet Pan S’mores Recipe to delight your summer crowd.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Sheet Pan S’mores Recipe>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Delish for this amazing recipe and featured image!