- BLT Pasta Salad Is A Potluck Favorite And Loaded With Delicious Flavors
- 7 Delicious And Easy Starbucks Copycat Recipes You Can Make At Home
- The EASIEST Way To Make S’mores For Your Summer Crowd
- Easy Orange Chicken Sauce Recipe With Only 3 Ingredients
- Delicious Pasta Carbonara Made From Scratch In The Middle Of The Forest
Easy and delicious this Simple Salisbury Steak recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal and so tasty, your family will ask for more!
The recipe is really easy to make: ground beef combined with some really simple ingredients, you probably already have in the house. You’ll make your own gravy too! Isn’t this fun?
Add in some mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies and you’ll get a delicious meal on the table in no time.
Simple Salisbury Steak
1 lb Lean Ground Beef
1/3 cup Bread Crumbs
2 tsp Ketchup
1 tsp Mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
2 packets Brown Gravy Mix
2 cup hot Water
1 tsp Ketchup
1/2 tsp Worcestershire
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cincy Shopper
Thanks to Jenfor this amazing recipe and featured image!