- Super Flavorful And Delicious French Onion Chicken And Rice Bake Casserole
- Brilliant Way To Turn A French Onion Soup Into A Meal: French Onion Soup Au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs
- This Easy, Simple And Really Tasty Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe Is Just What You Are Looking For
- Super Easy Tequila Limeade Recipe To Make This Summer
- 4 Delicous Crockpot Recipes For Family Reunions
Strawberries and cheesecake – two of my favorite treats in the world! So simple yet they look so yummy and elegant, these amazingly delicious combination is enough to get my craving for sweets going through the roof!
This is a great way to have strawberry cheesecake without making a whole cheesecake! It only takes 5 ingredients and a few minutes to make these wonderful cheesecake stuffed strawberries. Perfect for a party these are great also dipped in chocolate.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
-1 lb large strawberries
-8 oz. cream cheese, softened (can use 1/3 less fat)
-3-4 tbsp powdered sugar (4 tbsp for a sweeter filling)
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-graham cracker crumbs
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Sweets Life
Thanks to Natalie for this amazing recipe and featured image!