- 3 Hearty Chili Recipes That Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- He Takes A Cheap Cut And Turns It Into An Impressive And Delicious Dish: Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
- Feed A Family On A Budget With This Super Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole That Both Kids And Adults Will Love
- This Chicken With Tomato And Basil Cream Sauce Recipe Is Seriously Crazy-Good!
- Absolutely Delicious Whole-Wheat Pasta With White Beans And Spinach
Learn how to make easy and crispy onion rings at home and better than any fast food place.This recipe for crispy coated onion rings is suitable for a beginner and is kid’s favorite.
Crispy on the outside and tender inside these old fashioned onion rings are delicious and absolutely perfect. This recipe rocks!
Crispy Onion Rings
INGREDIENTS for crispy onion rings for 4 people
2 medium onions
9 oz 250g flour
about 300ml beer
a teaspoon of paprika
1 tablespoon baking powder
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Easy Recipes
Thanks to Chef Gorka Barredo for this amazing recipe and featured image!