- You Can Feed Your Whole Family Well With This Delicious CopyCat Chick Fil A Nuggets And Sauce Recipe
- Extremely Delicious Fall-Off-The-Bone Pressure Cooker Chicken In 30 Minutes Flat
- Look No Further, This Is The Best Ever Hearty Beef Soup!
- Everyone Loves This Totally Tasty And Easy Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup
- Fall-Off-The-Bone Delicious Sticky Chicken With A Touch Of Sweetness
Incredibly delicious and hearty with a rich and creamy sauce and the perfect balance of flavors, this easy butternut squash pasta Carbonara recipe a is perfect for lunch with friends or the family. The butternut squash adds an extra layer of coziness to it. This dish is yummy and super easy and leftovers are great for breakfast or lunch the second day.
Easy Butternut Squash Pasta Carbonara Recipe
12 ounces spaghetti
4 ounces diced pancetta
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup fresh sage leaves
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 shallot, minced
1 cup butternut squash puree
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1 large egg, lightly beaten
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:Damn Delicious
Thanks to Chungah for this amazing recipe and featured image!