- Surprisingly Easy To Make And They Taste Amazing: Deep Dish Mini Pizzas
- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
- These Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes Are The Easiest Potatoes Ever And Packed With So Much Flavor!
- Here’s How To Make The Most Delicious Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Hot Dogs
- This Baked Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce And Rosemary Is Absolutely Delicious
Nothing can really top a good bowl of hearty macaroni and cheese low in fat and calories, but still big on flavor. A lightened-up mac and cheese that you can eat guilt-free, this creamy Skinny Mac n’ Cheese this is one dish you’ll want to make again and again. Even picky eaters will love this delicious, satisfying and healthy dish!
Skinny Mac n’ Cheese Recipe
1 (12 ounce) box elbow pasta
1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell’s Healthy Request condensed cheddar cheese soup
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons light sour cream
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
½ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
¼ cup panko bread crumbs
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Girl Who Ate Everything
Thanks to Christyfor this amazing recipe and featured image!