- Super Easy And Incredibly Delicious Steak Bites With Parsley–Garlic Sauce
- Seriously Addictive Garlic Cheese Breadsticks
- The Easiest Recipe Ever: Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggies
- This Rosemary Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms Is Happiness In A Skillet!
- The Perfect Baked Sweet Potato With Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter
Love easy salmon recipes oven baked? This amazing baked salmon with brown sugar glaze recipe might become you favorite at-home salmon to date.
It is really addictive and delicious and it makes you feel like you eat in a restaurant that put a sweet glaze on their salmon.This tasty and easy meal that takes only 25 minutes to prepare and is gluten free uses the traditionally so called “unhealthy” foods (like sugar, for example) but limit it to a very small amount.
This one pan recipe with just the right combination of flavors is a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe you’ll want to make again and again.
You May Also Like:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Baked Salmon With Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
YOU WILL NEED
FOR THE SALMON
4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, preferably wild-caught
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or substitute chipotle powder for a spicier version
Half of a lemon, quartered
FOR THE BEANS
3/4 pound green beans
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Get the Recipe: Brown Sugar Baked Salmon with Green Beans.
Thanks to Adam + Joanne for the featured image and amazing recipe.