- Grilled Beef Negimaki With Broccolini And Rice Foil Packets Recipe To Impress Your Dinner Guests
- How To Make The Perfect Zucchini Noodles
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Keto Recipe The Whole Family Loves
- This Excellent Old Fashioned Chocolate Buttermilk Cake Is The Best Thing Ever
- How To Make Sweet And Sour Roast Pork Tenderloin-So Yummy!
Learn how to make an easy yet so elegant stuffed pork tenderloin for your holiday party this season.
Wrapped it in bacon and filled with apple stuffing this rich and flavorful meal is very delicious and tasty.
You may feel like it’s a bit messy to make, and a bit frustrating to get the bacon wrapped around without dumping out the stuffing, but don’t let this stop you from cooking this fabulous bacon-wrapped stuffed pork tenderloin! The result is so totally worth it!
The pork is tender and flavorful and perfect when served gravy of your choice, mashed potatoes and vegetable sides.
Sage Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin in Bacon
2 TB Olive Oil
1 Red Onion, finely chopped
3 Apples, peeled, cored and chopped
2 t Dried Sage
1/3 cup Walnuts, chopped
2 Medium (450g each) Pork Tenderloins, slit open down the length but not through
14 – 16 Strips Bacon
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: With A Blast
Thanks to Linda Nortje for this amazing recipe and featured image!